Total Pageviews :D

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Michael......

Helllo all! I want tell about my friend.
His name is Micheael.He is filipinno.
He is a good friend.
First time he met me at school,he thought I am not muslim
because I look like a british boy.
But at last he know I am muslim
 becauset there is a boy ask me "are you muslim?".
Then I answered "yes I am muslim".
Micheael shocked when he hear that.
 But he still want to be my friend. 
After several day,he told me that he will go back to his hometown PHILIPPINES (FOREVER).
I am very sad when he told me like that.
When he back to PHILIPPINES,I have an INDIAN friend.
That replaced Micheael.


2 comments:

  1. MICHEAEL WHY YOU leave ME..................... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micheal is back at Qatar I think his just joking...:D hehehe! But I dont see you two are close!!! -ImAlexine-

    ReplyDelete